Tuesday, July 24, 2012
It's A....
Girl!!!! I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday afternoon, and we are thrilled to be expecting a baby girl. I had no hunches whatsoever as to the sex of this baby, so I knew I was going to be shocked either way. But I am so excited to be having another girl! Eve wanted a sister so badly, and now Cole can remain my one and only mama's boy! I do have another ultrasound scheduled in 4 weeks to get some better measurements of the baby, and also to keep an eye on things since I have complete placenta previa with this pregnancy. I had partial previa with Cole's pregnancy and it resolved itself before it became an issue. So we are praying that is what happens with this one as well! Either way, I will update again after that and let everyone know how things are going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Woo hoo!! Yay! Congratulations Martin family!! :) so happy for you! I will be praying too that all is well with this little one. Keep updating! Love you guys!
Post a Comment