Friday, July 13, 2012

Cole Update

I have no idea what has happened or changed in the last few days and weeks, but it seems like my little guy is finally having a real language explosion! My heart is practically bursting on a daily basis lately as I am hearing Cole piece together real phrases, and using them properly and meaningfully. Its like he is truly communicating with us like a "typical" toddler for the first time ever. He has also started (just this week!) answering yes/no questions properly for the first time ever! Like I said, I have no idea what changed in him, but I am so thankful and feeling so blessed to be experiencing this. It really gives me so much hope for the future, and I know it is only going to get better.

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

That is amazing, how exciting for you guys! Praise God :) Yay Cole!