Saturday, September 11, 2010

Me According to Eve (Part 2)

What is something Mommy always says to you? "I love you"

What makes Mommy happy? Being good

What makes Mommy sad? I don't know what makes you sad

How does Mommy make you laugh? Makes silly faces

What was Mommy like as a child? A big silly goose

How old is Mommy? 60

How tall is Mommy? This big! (stretches arms out as far as she can)

What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? Read magazines

What does Mommy do when you're not around? Cleans the dishes!

If Mommy becomes famous, what would it be for? A big parrot

What is Mommy really good at? Water things

What is Mommy not so good at? Being fast

What does Mommy do for her job? Clean up the pool

What is Mommy's favorite food? Coffee

What makes you proud of Mommy? Finishing my potty training

If Mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be? Elmo!

What do you and Mommy do together? Play with the Ipad

How are you and Mommy the same? We're not the same cause I'm little and you're big!

How are you and Mommy different? I don't know

How does Mommy show she loves you? Hugs and kisses

Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? The mall

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

I love this! So cute :)