Since it seems like its been awhile, thought I'd do an update on my babies. They are both doing great!
Eve is fully and completely potty-trained! We had 3 days of accidents in the beginning and not a single one since. Amazingly enough, she also night-trained herself from the start. I thought for sure it would take maybe another year before she quit wetting the bed, but I guess I got lucky! She is growing up so fast and it is just killing me...LOL. I get insanely emotional now when I see baby pictures of Eve, knowing how quickly the time goes and how it still seems like only yesterday I was rocking her to sleep and giving her a bottle. *Sigh* She is still surprising us everyday with how smart and funny she is. Current favorites include Tinkerbell, My Little Pony, pepperoni pizza, yogurt smoothies, playing dress-up, anything pink and sparkly, getting the mail, and talking up a storm.
Mister Cole is doing wonderfully as well! When I look at pictures of him even from just a few months ago, it is just crazy how much he is changing and becoming more like a little boy instead of my little "baby" boy! Cole has always been a great eater, but over the last few weeks he has been getting more and more picky like a typical toddler. I think alot of it has to do with the fact that he is getting in a bunch of teeth all at once...ouch! He is still not into talking all that much, unless you count his own babbling language as talking. But he is so smart and can understand everything we say...he just doesn't care to repeat it just yet! Current favorites include Super Why, Yo Gabba Gabba, brown sugar poptarts, cheerios with milk, cars and trucks, knocking things over, and bathtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment