1. Do you like Starbucks? And are you a fan of their seasonal coffee?
I love Starbucks, and am so excited they got all their pumpkin drinks back! I just got my first pumpkin spice latte of the season last week. Unfortunately I can't justify the prices, so this is a rare treat.
2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall?
Uh I don't! I love to see all the wreaths and pumpkins and stuff, but I have yet to do anything to our own house.
3. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory?
Clothing shopping has been so much more fun this year since I'm several sizes smaller than I was last year. I'm most excited to pull out the 3 new pairs of boots I've bought along with all my new jeans and sweaters.
4. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
I only remember ever being one of two things...either a Devil (Why was Sissy always the Angel!?? LOL) or a Punk Rocker. I think I liked the Punk Rocker more since it entailed getting to put spray-on hair color in and lots of makeup!
5. Do you like Halloween/horror movies? Do you have a favorite?
No, no, no! The last time I watched one was while I was pregnant with Eve...one of the Saw movies...and it literally made me sick to my stomach. Since then, I really don't see the point in watching something that brings me absolutely no entertainment.
6. What is your favorite Fall activity?
Playing outside with the kids in the cooler weather and baking all kinds of sweets.
7. What is your favorite Fall recipe?
I just made some pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting that were awesome! I also love chilis and soups when it gets colder outside.
8. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing?
I want to see that new one with Josh Duhamel and Katherine Heigl where they raise the baby together...can't think of the name of it but I saw the preview with Mom the last time we went to the movies and it looked really cute.
9. What will you miss most about Summer?
Nothing really. I'm not a summer person and hate the heat!
10. When do you start your holiday shopping?
Well I've already got a huge list of things for the kids and will probably start buying little by little starting in October so that I'm not overwhelmed come December.
11. Favorite exercise/activity?
I loved and miss my treadmill very much...planning on getting a new one sometime next year. Also love my bike, but haven't really exercised all that much the past month or two.
12. Best book you've read lately?
"Ordinary Mom, Extraordinary God"...its a Mom's devotional and really good.
13. Do you make your bed everyday?
Oh, yes! This is one of my OCD's...I make it the second I get out of it.
14. If you could choose a personal chef or a person shopper, which would you choose?
Easily a personal chef...I loooove food, but I hate cooking!
15. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall?
On my Tivo, I've got Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Dancing with the Stars, The Biggest Loser, Smallville, Hellcats, America's Next Top Model, and Top Chef: Just Desserts....yes I am a TV junkie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment