So I decided I wanted to make a post all about my wonderful husband, Chris. I rarely mention him on here since I'm always blabbering on about the kids (which I fully intend to keep doing!) so this one is for him!
Okay so first off, here is our story:
We meet through Chris' sister and become aquaintances. We become friends. We become best friends. He kisses me. We start dating. We get engaged. We get married. We start college. I get pregnant. Chris graduates college. We move to Illinois. Chris gets a job. We have our baby girl, Eve. Chris gets a different job. I get pregnant. We have our baby boy, Cole. We buy a house. Life is good.
I think that brings us up to speed! What it all comes down to is that I could not have asked for a better man to marry and to be the father of my children. This is totally cheesy, but he completes me. I believe with all my heart that we are soulmates and that God truly meant for us to be together. How else can I explain how we always seem to bust into singing the same random song at the exact same time!? Or how we always seem to know exactly what the other one is thinking? Or how he can make so darn happy on a daily basis! After nearly 7 years together, I am even more in love with him now than ever. And seeing him with Eve and Cole brings it to a whole new level. He is just the best dad, and our kids simply adore him. I adore him. Life is good.
I love you baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment