Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Changes

Oh I have a feeling the next few months are going to be a bit crazy with all the changes that are going to be happening. First goal is to get through the holidays with my sanity intact...no easy feat! I have yet to buy a single present and Christmas is a mere 3 1/2 weeks away...ahhhhhhh! Then, in January, Chris will be starting his new position at his company. We will be putting our house on the market at that point in time to prepare to move to Columbus, Ohio. This is something I cannot even really think about right now or I just might have a nervous breakdown! The logistics of selling our house and moving are just too much. I know it will all end up okay and we will get through it, but I'm still a bit stressed.

Anyways..........

Updates on my babies! Cole had his first birthday last week, and decided it was a great time to start walking! Crawling is now a thing of the past, and my boy is already trying to run. He is growing up so fast! He is also talking more and more..saying "Mama", "Dada", "Whoa", and "More". Cole has his next doctor's appointment at the end of this month so I'll update on his stats again then. Now onto my baby girl, Eve. I swear she is getting more and more fun by the day. We very rarely have tantrums anymore. She is finally starting to eat well...huge blessing! And we are now entering the stage where she questions every.little.thing. Today alone, she managed to ask me the following questions:

"What does "thank-you" mean?"
"Mommy, what's a rainbow?"
"Why do we clap?"

Some of her questions sound so simple, but they are not always easy to answer in a way she will understand. I love that she challenges me and I love that she is SO smart! Both of my children make me such a better person and I feel so blessed to be their Mommy! In case I don't get to update again before the holidays, I hope you all have a great Christmas...God bless!

No comments: