Friday, November 7, 2008
Uneventful Appointment Update
So I had yet another doctor appointment today, and thought I'd update even though there isn't really much to report. Everything is looking really good, and the baby looks and sounds great! I only have one more appointment to go before my c-section...it's getting so close! We are about as ready as we can be with the exception of diapers. But we are going out tomorrow to stock up on those, and then we will be set. I am getting so absolutely uncomfortable, and am counting down the days until I get to meet this little guy. It is nearly impossible to get much sleep anymore because my back, hips, and ribcage are all constantly aching. Oh well...small price to pay for the end result! Will update once again after my next appointment...it's on November 17th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment