Tuesday, November 18, 2008

5 days and counting!

And I am sooooo ready for this baby to make his arrival! This past week I have been in extreme discomfort with my lower back pain, and it is agonizing! But I'm also just ready to start life as a family of 4. This past week has been extremely busy with appointments, and so will the next few days. I had all my pre-op testing done on Monday and got to speak with my anesthesiologist about any questions I had regarding the c-section. We are supposed to get to the hospital at 5:30 am on Monday and I am set for surgery at 7:30 am. After I spend a few hours in recovery, I should be settled into my room with Chris and our baby boy by around 10 or 11 am. Can't wait!

On another note, Eve's lip is healing wonderfully! The swelling is completely gone, and it looks like any scar she may have will be barely noticeable. She has an appointment tomorrow morning with her pediatrician just to make sure all is well. It is so convenient that her pediatrician's office is in the same building as my obstetrician's office because I have my final OB appointment immediately following hers. And to top off our crazy week, Chris is having all 4 of his wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday afternoon. We went grocery shopping this evening, and stocked up on pudding, ice cream, etc. for his recovery. Please pray for some speedy healing for him so that he is in top form by Monday when the real chaos begins!

No comments: