Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Life

I hate that I've seemed to put blogging on the back burner over the past year, but life is as busy as ever. So I thought I'd at least do an update while I have the time. I'm finding it hard to believe it is already February! My girl Eve turns 7 at the end of this month! We are in the process of planning a "Frozen" themed party for her...girlfriend is obsessed with that movie and it's soundtrack. Every single day, I think my mind is going to explode if I hear "Let it Go" one more time!

Homeschooling is still going better than I could have ever imagined. We are 22 weeks in, and should finish up Eve's 1st grade year right around the same time as the public schools finish up in May. It is so amazing to get to take part in watching my baby girl learn so much right in front of my eyes. We have officially decided we will continue on this path and homeschool this coming fall. The only major difference is I will be schooling Cole too! He will be starting kindergarten, which is just crazy to me. It will be a new challenge homeschooling two kids versus one, but I'm looking forward to it! Both Eve and Cole are doing great, and keeping me on my toes as usual.

Also keeping me on my toes is my very "on the go" Emily! She will be 14 months old this week, and is as busy as ever. She is still not walking yet, but spends 90% of her day standing and cruising around the furniture, and the other 10% speed crawling after me. She is such a happy girl, but very much a diva! She is already stealing toys from the big kids and knows how to get her way! I just love her to pieces and am continually fascinated at watching her grow and learn each day.

All the kids have checkups this next month so I will be sure to update again with how everyone is doing then. God Bless!

No comments: