Friday, December 13, 2013

Birthdays!

It has been a busy couple of weeks with birthdays in our family. Cole turned five 2 1/2 weeks ago, Emily turned one 9 days ago, and Chris is turning 30 tomorrow! I can't believe our youngest baby is now a year old! Em had her 12 month checkup and here are her current stats:

Weight: 23 lb 10 oz (85th percentile)
Height: 30 1/4 inches (85th percentile)

Poor girl had to get her TB test, a finger prick to check her iron levels and do a lead test, plus all her vaccinations. She was doing so good until the needles came out, and then she was traumatized! Thankfully, we get our 3 month reprieve until she has to go back for her 15 month checkup.

In other news, only 12 days until Christmas! How did that happen!? Luckily, I am done with all my Christmas shopping so I can actually relax and enjoy the holidays now. We are celebrating with my family this weekend and then we are heading back to Ohio next weekend to celebrate with Chris' family. I can't wait to see the looks on the kid's faces when they open all their presents! It is my favorite part of the whole day. So life is good and will try to get on the ball with updating more often after the new year. Happy Holidays!

No comments: