So last Thursday morning, Miss Em had her 4 month checkup. I had been dreading this visit for awhile since Emily had a week of extreme fussiness related to her vaccines after her 2 month checkup. Thankfully, this time the fussiness only lasted 4 days instead of an entire week. It still sucks though! Here are baby girl's current stats:
Height: 25 1/4 inches (85th percentile)
Weight: 16 lbs. (95th percentile)
Everything checked out great and she is right where she should be developmentally. The only thing she doesn't do yet is roll over, but our pediatrician let us know that rolling over is not even considered a true milestone anymore and they don't really worry about it. So since she is right on track with everything else, we are not concerned. Emily is such a good baby and we are so blessed to have her. I remember being so worried about how I would juggle 3 kids, but everything has just fallen into place. That's not to say I don't still want to pull my hair out on some of our more chaotic days, but overall its been pretty breezy.

No comments:
Post a Comment