Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Emily's 2 Month Checkup


Totally forgot to update when I said I would, but better late than never! Here are Miss Em's 2 month stats:

Height: 23 1/2 inches (75th percentile)

Weight: 13 lb. 3 oz (95th percentile)

As you can see, she is a big girl! Even through her being sick all last month, girlfriend never lost her appetite! The appointment went well and Emily is healthy as can be. She did scream during her vaccinations, which is to be expected. I gave her tylenol the rest of the day to keep her comfortable and she was a bit extra fussy that evening. However, she was back to her normal self by the next day. Her pediatrician did put her on Zantac for her acid reflux. We started it yesterday morning and have already seen good results! She is much happier after eating and she is spitting up a little less often. So long as Miss Emily stays healthy, we are clear now until her 4 month checkup. More updates to come!

No comments: