Tuesday, December 6, 2011
School
Last week was Cole's first week of school, and he is doing great!! The first day, I think he was more stunned than anything and his teachers said he cried for a few minutes when he first got to the classroom. The second day was a little better. And when I dropped him off yesterday, he screamed with excitement when he saw a classmate and basically ran into the school without looking back!! I cried like a baby the first day I dropped him off until Eve kindly told me to suck it up and get over it...LOL. He is actually in class during the hours that he used to be napping here at home so not much is different other than where he is at. Eve and I have been coming home, eating lunch, and then playing on the kinect (Dance Central is a blast BTW!) until its time to go pick my baby boy up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment