Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

We are just a few hours away from 2012...wow this year has flown by!! Christmas was wonderful and the kids have more toys than they know what to do with. But as much as I loved the holidays, I'm so looking forward to what this fresh new year is going to bring. We are so blessed to be getting a new niece this spring from my sister and another sweet baby (gender to be determined!) this summer from my sister-in-law. I have a feeling this will be a big year of changes within our little family too. We will be putting our house up for sale this July. Eve will be starting kindergarten in August. And I know Cole will continue to thrive in his preschool and with his therapies. We have so much to look forward to, and for that, I am so thankful and in awe of what God has blessed us with and continues to bless us with. Happy New Year!

No comments: