We are leaving for Ohio tomorrow for Ashley and Jerry's wedding this Saturday! I am the matron of honor, Chris is a groomsmen, and Eve is the flowergirl. Ashley asked me about Cole being the ring bearer, but we decided he is still a bit young and there is no way he would have made it down that aisle without some major drama! So he will be sitting this one out. I am so excited to get there and see everyone, and to witness A and J starting their lives together. Oh and I love my bridesmaid dress...thank you Ashley for choosing something super cute and flattering! Here it is by the way:

Eve's flowergirl dress is also ridiculously cute, as well as Cole's little suit. And then Chris will be all gussied up as well. I'm bringing my camera so hopefully I can get someone to snag a family picture of us since its a rare day that we are all dressed up. I will also be taking as many pictures as I can of the bride and groom, and everyone else. Ashley's dress is beautiful, and she is going to look gorgeous! So excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment