I just checked and it looks like I haven't done a full Eve and Cole update since September, so i figured it was time.
Today is the first day of February, which means my baby girl will be turning 4 years old in just a few short weeks! Which means that next year she will be turning 5 years old and starting school...something I cannot even bring myself to think about without getting crazy emotional. Eve is just such a joy to be around and still surprises me with the things she says and does every day. I say it all the time, but she is SO funny! And smart, independent, tough, playful, social. All the qualities I could ever want in a daughter. Current favorites include her barbies (she is up to 15 or so now), disney princesses, "Despicable Me", dancing, playing in the snow, buttercream frosting, yogurt smoothies, and as always, anything pink and sparkly.
Cole is showing us more and more of his sense of humor as he gets older as well. He also loves to dance around and will do anything to get a laugh out of us! He still only has maybe 10 words he uses, but he does speak his jibberish that sounds like his very own language...LOL. He is getting a full speech/cognitive evaluation done in 2 weeks and we will have a better idea of where he stands and what steps to take from here. I have a feeling that he is just waiting to bust out talking, and that when he does, he will not stop! Cole is still a total mama's boy and very cuddly and affectionate, which I love! Current favorites include cars and trucks, knocking things over, "Meet the Robinsons", Sid the Science Kid, dancing, shooting hoops with Daddy, brown sugar cinnamon poptarts, and waffles.
I am so immensely blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment