My beautiful baby girl is turning 4 years old tomorrow!! I don't know why, but this birthday is hitting me harder than her previous years. I guess maybe because she really is not a "baby" anymore, but a little girl. And an amazing one at that. She is truly the sunshine in my life. So eager to please and to get a laugh, so quick to smile and to tell a joke, so gentle and patient with her baby brother. Eve makes it so easy to truly enjoy being a mom and I soak up every bit of love that she lavishes me with on a daily basis. Happy Birthday baby girl!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Birthday Girl
My beautiful baby girl is turning 4 years old tomorrow!! I don't know why, but this birthday is hitting me harder than her previous years. I guess maybe because she really is not a "baby" anymore, but a little girl. And an amazing one at that. She is truly the sunshine in my life. So eager to please and to get a laugh, so quick to smile and to tell a joke, so gentle and patient with her baby brother. Eve makes it so easy to truly enjoy being a mom and I soak up every bit of love that she lavishes me with on a daily basis. Happy Birthday baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Diva! We love you! Grandma and Pop Pop!!
Post a Comment