First off, I'd like to take a second to brag about myself...yesterday after 4 1/2 months following Weight Watchers, I finally reached my initial goal weight! I've lost 31 lbs and went from a size 10 to a size 6. My dream is to lose 9 more pounds, but even if I stay where I'm at, I'm still pretty dang happy!
Moving on, I thought I'd do a kid update! I'll start with my spunky little Eve who I am beginning to think has an abnormally exceptional memory. Like it is scaring me...LOL. We've always noticed it, but lately it is just insane the things she remembers. For example, I will read her a book one time and days later, she will recite it nearly word for word. Same thing with movies...she'll watch a movie once and can quote practically the whole thing. She'll also bring up the most exact details of things we did literally a year ago when she was just barely 2 years old. So weird! I guess I shouldn't be too surprised because Chris has an awesome memory too, whereas I can barely tell you what happened yesterday. Anyways, Eve is doing great! She has her first dentist appointment for a cleaning and checkup in a few weeks...and she is actually looking forward to it! She has also been spending plenty of time enjoying our swimming pool now that the weather is nice and hot.
My little man Cole is doing awesome too! He is currently getting 6 flippin teeth in all at once...four are his 1-year molars and then his two lower canines. Needless to say, this has made him a bit of a grouch lately! He is getting so big and has learned to climb all over the furniture. This pretty much stresses me out all day long since he has already had quite a few tumbles onto the floor. He is just so full of energy that it amazes me. He and Eve have been getting along good for the most part and are able to play together nicely. Cole has his 18 month checkup the same day as Eve's dental appointment in a few weeks so I'll update with his stats after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment