Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Me According to Eve

Stole this idea from another blog...I think the idea is to re-ask your kids these questions from time to time to see how their answers change. The following are Eve's responses from today...some of which crack me up, some a bit off the wall, and others a bit insulting (I'm HOW old, baby girl!?). LOL! See for yourself!

What is something Mommy always says to you? "No!"

What makes Mommy happy? A ball

What makes Mommy sad? Sad faces

How does Mommy make you laugh? Funny jokes

What was Mommy like as a child? Planets

How old is Mommy? 30

How tall is Mommy? Big!

What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? I don't know

What does Mommy do when you are not around? Fishes

If Mommy becomes famous, what would it be for? Doggies

What is Mommy really good at? Art

What is Mommy not so good at? Shaking

What does Mommy do for her job? Plays good tricks on me

What is Mommy's favorite food? I don't know

What makes you proud of Mommy? Good things

If Mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be? A screaming monkey

What do you and Mommy do together? Find things

How are you and Mommy the same? Food

How are you and Mommy different? Big

How does Mommy show she loves you? Twirling

Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? Good stores

No comments: