Saturday, October 10, 2009

Eve's 2 1/2 Year Checkup and Bathroom Makeover

Craziness, but when you have two small children, it seems as if you are at the doctor for one thing or another monthly! Yesterday afternoon we had Eve's 2 1/2 year checkup. Eve had been looking forward to it all week...yes we have that rare child that looooooves going to the doctor...she does not get it from her parents! She absolutely loves her pediatrician, loves being examined, loves the sucker she gets at the end. Loves everything. No vaccinations were in order since she already got her flu shot last week. And thankfully, everything checked out perfectly. Here are our baby girl's current stats:

Height: 37 inches (65th percentile)
Weight: 29 lbs (45th percentile)

Now onto my next little room makeover in our "work in progress" house! I've recently started finishing up the kid's bathroom, and I gotta say that I am loving it! As you'll see in my makeover pics below, the room started out very country with wallpaper, border, and tons of red which I know I've already discussed before...ugh! I decided I wanted to go more clean and simple. And I've ALWAYS wanted to paint a room navy blue, so here was my opportunity. It is one of my favorite colors and I knew it would work with all the white that I was adding to the room as well. The bathroom still needs a few more finishing touches...the trim needs touched up and I'm still going to paint the ceiling white. But I thought it was worthy enough to at least post a few pics now.

Before:




After:












No comments: