Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Reminiscing

So, Eve is learning so much and growing up so fast that it is simply amazing to me as a first-time parent. I got to thinking about how quickly the last 18 months have flown by, and how quickly the next 18 months will fly by, especially with a new baby in the house. It is so bittersweet watching your children grow up. On one hand, I am in awe of Eve's progress and love to imagine what the future will be like. What will she be like when she is 2 years old, 5 years old, and so on. But on the other hand, each day passes by so fast and time is so fleeting. I have to keep reminding myself to live in the moment, and to appreciate all the precious time I get to spend with my family. So anyways, in the spirit of my sentimental thinking, here are a few pictures of Eve from almost exactly one year ago. *Sigh*






No comments: