Friday, September 12, 2008

29 Week Doctor Appointment


10 weeks left! Yea! So I had my OB appointment this morning, and everything is looking great! We are finally getting down to the homestretch, and I will have my appointments every 2 weeks now until I hit November, when they will become weekly. I got to have another ultrasound today, and it was so awesome seeing the baby's cute little face again. He is measuring ahead of schedule, and they estimated him to be at around 3 lb. 7 oz. right now...chunky baby! He has been soooo active lately, and seems to be kicking around in there non-stop. And of course, his favorite time to do this is just as I'm settling into bed at night! I guess he's just preparing me for the sleepless nights that are about to come. The picture above is from my ultrasound today, but is not the clearest since the baby was constantly in motion the whole time.

No comments: