Somehow my sweet baby girl is suddenly 5 years old...how did this happen!? Its frightening to think the next 5 years may go by as fast and before I know it, she'll be 10. Can't even think about it! We had a quiet birthday party here at home. Eve was thrilled with her presents, especially her new walkie-talkies! Not sure why, but she has been wanting them forever. Now she makes Chris take one of them to work so that when he is within a few miles of getting home in the evenings, she can chat with him. A few days after her birthday, she had her 5 year checkup! Here are her current stats:
Height: 44 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 42 lbs. (50th percentile)
She also had to get 3 shots at the end of her appointment. I think this always worries and scares me more than it does her. Eve barely flinched and didn't cry at all! She is tough like her dad. I still can't believe my baby girl will be going to school in less than 6 months. I'm sad for me, but excited for her...she can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment