
So as Thanksgiving approaches this week, I thought I'd take a minute to write about what I am thankful for this year. 2010 has been quite a year, filled with many ups and downs.
I am thankful for my faith which has helped me to appreciate the good in my life, and to get through the difficult times.
I am thankful for my loving husband Chris who is truly my other half, my voice of reason, my shoulder to cry on, and my soulmate.
I am thankful for my two beautiful children, Eve and Cole, who make me smile each and every day and help me to appreciate the little things in life.
I am thankful for my parents, brother and sisters, inlaws, nephews, and all of my extended family...all of whom I would do anything for and feel they would do the same in return.
I am thankful that despite the pain of losing two family members this year, I believe I have two new guardian angels watching over me and my family. And I know that when my time comes to go home to heaven, they'll be there waiting.
I am thankful that we were able to afford a new heating and cooling system and water heater this year, and that our gas/electric and water bills has been nearly cut in half thanks to this!
I am thankful that I have so much to be thankful for!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:
And I am sooo thankful to be blessed with such a beautiful daughter! I love you Kate!
and I am thankful to be blessed with such an amazing and beautiful daughter! I love you Kate!
Post a Comment