Busy, busy, busy...story of my life...LOL. This past week has been a fun one, as we got to see my sister Allyson and my nephews, Patrick and Harrison. The last time we saw them was back in April, and it is just crazy how quickly kids change and grow even in the span of a few short months. Eve was in absolute heaven being around other kids close to her age! It makes me excited for the future once Cole is old enough to run around, and they can play with together. Fun times!
In other news, we are gearing up for a trip back to Ohio next week! It will be a short one, as we are leaving Thursday morning and coming back home on Sunday morning. We are having a get-together at my grandparent's house on Saturday and it will be the first time I've seen all the extended family in a long time! And the first time most of them will get to meet Mister Cole! It sounds crazy, but I'm already packing certain things and making my check-lists of what to bring along. Once I'm completely packed, a normal person would think we were going on at least a week-long trip! I'd much rather be over-prepared than need something and not have it. I'm sure we'll be taking lots of pictures so be sure to check back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment