Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Babies

Just an update on my two little bambinos. They are both doing wonderful! Eve is just cracking me up so much lately. For example, today I was cleaning my bedroom and Eve was laying in Cole's baby swing (which she is entirely too huge for!). As I was leaving the room, I told her to come with me, and she quickly shut both her eyes and said "Shhhhh I'm sleepin Mommy!"..LOL. She is currently obsessed with Elmo and goes crazy for any Elmo dolls she sees in the store. We got her Elmo Live for Christmas, and she has entire imaginary conversations with him. I also think she is ready for potty-training, but I haven't got the time or energy to devote to it just yet, so we are holding off for a few more months.

Cole, my chubby little man, is also doing great. He is now 9 weeks old and has his 2 month appointment this Thursday. I am totally dreading all the shots he's going to have to get! It is a whole new experience having a newborn the second time around because I don't worry about every tiny thing like I did when Eve was a baby. I am totally sucking up and enjoying every single moment with him....even those 3 a.m. feedings!

No comments: