Thursday, October 16, 2008

Eve's 19 Month Checkup

Eve had her appointment this morning, and all is well! I was originally just going to let Chris take her, but ended up feeling bad so I tagged along. And it actually wasn't so bad. She only needed two shots, her DTP booster and a flu shot. Luckily, the nurse was so quick with both that I don't think Eve realized what hit her until it was all over. The rest of her checkup went great too...her ear infection is all cleared up and she is right on track with everything else. Here are her current stats:

Height: 34 inches (92nd percentile)
Weight: 23.8 lbs. (34th percentile)
Head: 19 inches (86th percentile)

I was just happy to see that she is finally starting to put on a little weight, even if she is still on the small side. Her eating hasn't been that great lately due to the fact that she's getting her canines in...2 have already popped through and 2 are about to surface. Teething is no fun! But anyways, Eve is done until her 2 year checkup now. My next O.B. appoinment is on November 30th. Only 5 1/2 weeks until baby boy is here!

No comments: