Thursday, August 14, 2008

3 Months Left!

Hi all! I had my 25 week doctor appointment a few days ago, and thought I'd give an update. First off, I cannot wrap my head around the fact that there are only 14 weeks left until my c-section! I can't wait! I am getting more and more excited to meet this little guy each and every day. My appointment went well...baby is measuring on track and his heartbeat sounded perfect. I am up 10 pounds at this point, which is far better than I was at this stage while pregnant with Eve. Hopefully, I can keep my total weight gain under 30 pounds this time. I go back for my next appointment on September 11th, and will get another ultrasound (yea!) at that point to check the baby and myself out. I have partial placenta previa, and they just want to make sure all is well. I will definitely update again at that time.

As far as everything else, life is good. Eve will be 18 months in a few weeks....my little baby is not so little anymore! She is still talking our ears off all day long, and surprising us with something new everyday.

No comments: