Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Settling In

It has been about a week since my last post, and we are now nicely settled into our new apartment. I love this place! The floorplan is so much more child-friendly than our old apartment so I don't have to worry about Eve running around quite so much anymore. And trust me, she has been running around like a wild woman! Her language development is really starting to take off too. When she woke up yesterday morning and looked out onto the balcony, she said "bird" clear as a bell and pointed to a bird outside. I was so taken aback! She is absorbing everything we say like a sponge at this point. It is so exciting to watch her learn something new everyday!

It is also such a blessing that we are living closer to Chris' office now. For the past 2 days, he has been able to come home between jobs, which means more family time and less stress on him.

Last but not least, today is our 4 year wedding anniversary! Many thanks to God for blessing me with such a wonderful husband and father to my children.

No comments: