*Sigh*
So, my wonderful little eater has suddenly become the picky eater that I've had nightmares about. Favorite foods are now going untouched at mealtime, and two bites is about her limit before she is ready to go back to playing. This has, by far, been the most frustrating thing I've experienced as a parent aside from Eve's acid reflux. After all, I can't really force her to eat. So I've been devouring any information I can get my hands on about "toddler nutrition", and everyone says the same thing:
1. Most toddlers will exhibit this behavior at some point
2. No baby will starve itself
Well, that's nice to hear people, but that doesn't make me worry any less! So for now, I am trusting the experts, and picking my battles. Here's to hoping (for my sanity!) that this is a short-lived phase, and that my wonderful little eater makes a quick return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment